The Bottom Line
- Installs quickly and cleanly.
- Free. Can't beat that.
- Prompts with helpful tooltips.
- Interface is simplistic to the point of being annoying.
- Doesn't offer many options to customize morphing.
- Only supports JPG and BMP imports.
- Morphs one image into another, with animated effects.
- Exports to Flash format for easy web upload.
- Also allows AVI, GIF, and image sequence exports.
Guide Review - Sqirlz Morph 2.1
Normally I laud simplicity in design, but Sqirlz (I keep wanting to type Squirlz) Morph 2.1 is a little too simple in its Windows 3.1-style interface - yet it still manages to be too complicated where it matters. There are just a few too many steps in what should be a simple point-and-click experience, some that don't make sense as an intuitive process.
While I wouldn't call Sqirlz Morph 2.1 a bad program, it's an essentially useless one. 3.0 stars for making a program that works, and that does what it says it will do (for free). But I'd advise using something cleaner, more professionally designed, with better functionality.